The comprehensive capabilities and qualifications you need
As a value leader in eastern Canada, make Fleetway Facility Services your first call for Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Our services are also available globally.
Ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you'll benefit from our certified expertise, extensive experience and full range of equipment.
Look to us to save you time and money while providing the highest level of service and delivering concise, comprehensive reports.
Our Nondestructive Testing Services include:
- Liquid Penetrant Examination
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Ultrasonic Examination
- Radiographic Examination
- Paint Inspection
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- RFT (Remote Field Eddy Current)
- PSET (Partial Saturation Eddy Current)
- Ferrite Testing
QA/QC Visual Inspections:
3rd Party Inspections
Data Package Generational Review
Level I, II, III visual inspections
- Certified to CGSB and/or SNT-TC-1A
- Certified to CSA W178.1
- ASNT level III on staff
- Inspectors certified to CSA W178.2, Level I, II and III
Our Nondestructive Testing Equipment includes:
- X-Ray and Gamma radiography
- Mobile darkrooms, manual and automatic film processing
- Ultrasonic equipment - Panametrics, Sonotest, Krautkramer, Cygnus
- Floor scanner - MFE 2412, full report system
- PMI - Niton DCLP 800 X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Ferritescope MP-30
Other NDT Services include:
- Phased Array Technology
- Specialized nondestructive examination methods
- NDT management and ASNT Level III certification services
- Remote Field Testing
Fleetway Facility Services - Your first call for expert solutions and support – 506-648-2226 or 902-494-5212
From our employees, to our facilities, to our business practices, Fleetway Facility Services is committed to safety training, monitoring and preventative programs. See why we put safety first.
Fleetway Facility Services is ISO 9001:2008 Registered and committed to continuously improving the quality of service we deliver to you. Learn more about our commitment to quality.
Fleetway Facility Services’ main office and facilities are located in Saint John, New Brunswick with a second office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Find out more about our convenient locations.